On October 29, 2017, the Anti-Defamation League will be hosting the second iteration of “Together as One” at the Fess Parker Double Tree. Everyone is invited to attend this free event!
• Learn best practices for addressing bias
• Share transformational life experiences and stories
• Immerse yourself in our community of diverse perspectives
• Develop rich relationships with your fellow community members
• Led by top notch facilitators from across the country
• Continuing opportunities, including an international mission
• Team action planning and ongoing check-ins
• Inter-generational conversations & breakouts for primary school students
We Want YOU!
Our community cannot come “Together as One” without you! It is important that community members of all ages, religions, races, sexual orientations, professions, ethnicities/national origins, genders, gender identities/expressions, and abilities come together in one space to dialogue, reflect, and take action together. Coming together requires your commitment and the commitment of everyone in our community. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you are having difficulty with the registration page, please contact the ADL office at 805-564-6670 or email Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!